About SABRE Advanced 3D
We offer standard and custom equipment solutions for deployment on mobile, ground, marine, airborne platforms or any appropriate mobile platform.
Our typical clients are surveying and inspection industry service companies, covering utility mapping, roads and highways, Geospatial, GIS/Geomatics, mining, Oil & Gas, among many others.
SABRE Advanced 3D Products
- SABRE mobile mapping systems are small, lightweight and can be attached to most vehicle platforms such as quads, pickup trucks, cars, tractors, boats and small helicopters. The choice is yours!
- Dual use: If you already have a FARO Focus 3D scanner, we can integrate your scanner to the SABRE positioning pod. You can remove the scanner from the Pod when required, to use the Focus for tripod based operations.
- Reduce your survey time as you easily plug-and-play with your Faro Focus
- Collect data safely in the confinement of your vehicle
UAV LIDAR PAYLOADS
- The system has a built-in embedded computer, IMU, GPS, GLONASS, and networking capabilities so that you can operate and initiate the system via WIFI. A static and airborne initialisation of the system takes under 5 minutes before scanning commences. The scanner can obtain 310 degrees field of view and can be operated up to 400ft to obtain the data.
- The SABRE Sky-3D Positioning and Orientation System can also be integrated with other third-party laser scanners and sensors.
We offer training for all of our equipment.
Training is offered globally for:
- SABRE-Scan mobile mapping
- SABRE Sky-3D UAV LiDAR Remote Sensor Payload
SABRE ADVANCED 3D TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION - CUSTOM SOLUTIONS As developers of our own in-house technology for mobile mapping using LiDAR and Imagery, we would like to keep you informed of SABRE ADVANCED 3D's Services we offer: SABRE - Capabilities · Consultancy:...